The filter press is a machine that applies mechanical force on one side of the filter medium to achieve filtration and is mainly used for solid-liquid separation of sludge (water).
Application industry editor
The sludge filter press is mostly used for dewatering industrial sludge in industries such as paper, starch, alcohol and V.C. engineering.
2 Working principle edit
Sludge containing water, transported to the sludge mixing tank by sludge pump, while adding coagulant for full mixing reaction, and then flows into the belt type sludge press mud device, the sludge is evenly distributed to the gravity dewatering area, and under the two-way spreading and gravity action of the mud rake, the sludge moves with the dewatering filter belt, and the free water of the sludge is quickly removed. Due to the long design of the gravity dewatering zone, maximum gravity dewatering is thus achieved. The overturned sludge enters the extra-long wedge-shaped pre-pressure dewatering zone to slowly clamp the sludge unloaded from the gravity zone, forming a sandwich type sandwich layer, which is sequentially and slowly pre-pressure filtered to minimise the residual free water in the mud layer, and as the upper and lower filter belts slowly advance, the upper and lower distance between the two filter belts gradually decreases and the mud layer in the middle gradually hardens, through the large diameter filter rollers of the pre-pressure dewatering, a large amount of free water is removed. A large amount of free water is taken off, for the mud cake to enter the extrusion and dewatering area smoothly and enter the ” S” pressing section, in the ” S” pressing section, the sludge is sandwiched between the upper and lower two layers of filter cloth and is pressed repeatedly by several pressing rollers, and the upper and lower two filter belts pass through the interlaced each roller When the upper and lower filter belts pass through the waveform path formed by the staggered rolls, due to the alternating positions of the two filter belts, the shearing force is generated on the mud cake, and the majority of the water remaining in the sludge is pressed and filtered out, resulting in the mud cake being dewatered again, and finally the dry mud cake is scraped off by the scraper and transported by the belt conveyor or shaftless screw conveyor to the sludge storage area.
3 Performance advantages edit
- The filter belt is automatically tightened and automatically corrected, which completely solves the problem of the filter belt running off and damaging the filter belt; the electric control system is equipped with a chain protection device to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the whole machine.
- the use of a variety of anti-corrosion means anti-corrosion, long service life.
- the triple dewatering area with extra-long design, high dewatering rate and high solid content of mud cake.
- simple principle, uniform components, easy management and convenient maintenance.
- smooth operation, low noise and low chemical dosage.
- fast rotating speed, quick deflection adjustment and high output.
4 manufacturing advantages edit
1、 Square steel welded frame of the main machine increases the sturdiness, hot galvanized anti-corrosion treatment to resist acid and alkali corrosion, guaranteed for five years.
2、 All the rubber covered rollers of the main machine are sealed and covered with rubber, with thorough anti-corrosion.
3、 The water receiving plate is made of stainless steel, which is strong and durable.
4、 System running cost and maintenance cost are greatly reduced compared with similar products.
5、 The sludge treatment capacity is high and the water content of the filter cake is lower than that of similar products.
5 Application scope edit
The belt filter press is suitable for sludge dewatering in urban sewage treatment plants, pharmaceuticals, electroplating, paper making, leather, printing and dyeing, metallurgy, chemical industry, slaughtering, food, brewing and environmental protection engineering in the wastewater treatment process. It can also be used in industrial production for solid-liquid separation or liquid leaching processes. It is widely used in domestic environmental protection projects.
6 Operation procedure edit
(1) Please read this manual in detail and understand the operating procedures and methods described in order to be proficient in operating the dewatering machine and its constituent components.
(2) Check that the sludge filter press and its components are all in good condition and that no other debris remains on the filter cloth and rollers.
(3) Check the oil level of the reducer.
(4) Check that the filter cloth is correctly positioned.
(5) Check that the scraper is in proper contact with the filter cloth.
(6) Check that the tension of the upper and lower filter cloths is appropriate and adjust them to the proper tension.
(7) Check the air pressure of the air compressor and adjuster.
(1) Activate the control valve of the air compressor air reservoir and feed pressurised air to the air pressure control unit.
(2) Adjust the air pressure to set the filter cloth tension. sludge filter press When pre-adjusting, take care that the tension telescopic frame does not touch the frame.
(3) Move the filter cloth deflection sensor slightly by hand to check if the cylinder will act properly. In addition, test the emergency stop switch to see if it functions properly.
(4) Start the filter cloth washing pump and check whether the water volume and pressure of the pump meet the requirements (water pressure: 4kg/cm2).
(5) Next, start the sludge dewatering machine and check that all equipment is functioning properly.
(6) Start the sludge supply pump.
(1) If the filter cloth does not shift back to its normal position, stop the machine immediately.
(2) Remember that the filter cloth offset control system may not function if the tension on the filter cloth is not properly maintained.
(1) Turn off the sludge supply pump.
(2) Next, allow the sludge filter press to operate for at least 20 minutes. While the sludge filter press is still operating, the filter cloth washing pump and sludge transfer unit should also be maintained in operation until the residual sludge can be completely removed from the sludge filter press and the filter cloth washed.
(3) After making sure that the sludge cake has been completely removed from the sludge filter press and the filter cloth and rollers have been washed, switch off the sludge filter press, the washing pump and the sludge cake transfer unit.
Note: If you do not operate the sludge filter press for an extended period of time after stopping operation, loosen the tension on the filter cloth. (Do not forget to adjust the tension of the filter cloth before restarting the machine.)
7 Maintenance of the sludge filter press edit
- Pay attention to whether the cleaning pump and mud are oiled and whether the ground screws are loose.
2、Check whether there is mechanical lubricating oil in the reducer of sludge mixer, medicine mixer and belt sludge dewatering machine and whether there are loose screws.
3、The transmission part of the air compressor and conveyor belt should be refuelled regularly to maintain the oil level and the air compressor’s storage tank should be drained once a day.
4、Check whether the travel switch and solenoid valve are damaged before driving, and if so, replace them in time.
1、Pay attention to the compressed air pipe, not to contact with sparks and extrusion.
2、The oil cup and oil level in the control box should be kept at the liquid level, and the oil should be changed once every three months in order to ensure the normal operation of the air tank.
1、The transmission chain of the speed control motor should be greased once a month to maintain normal operation.
2、All bearings of the dewatering machine should be greased with grease gun once a month.
3、The bearings of the central shaft for deflection and tensioning should be greased once every three months.
4、All deflection and tensioning sliders should be guaranteed not to be rusty and be greased with oil gun once a week to ensure lubrication and flexibility.
5、All fasteners and bearing shells of the sludge treatment system should be greased once a month to ensure that the parts are not corroded by sewage, sludge and air.